We are a non-profit outpatient substance abuse treatment program serving Utah since 1970. Our team includes board-certified physicians, experienced psychotherapists, and case managers who are committed to providing long term personalized care to reduce suffering and restore function.
We serve adults with opioid use disorder who seek lifelong recovery and wellness. We offer buprenorphine, methadone, and naltrexone combined with physical and mental health services to create comprehensive treatment plans. We care about patient safety and wellbeing and tailor treatment to suit individual need and desire regardless of income, insurance, or ability to pay.
We believe in each patient's unique abilities and resilience. Through supportive recovery, our patients live independent, productive, and meaningful lives.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Medication Assisted Treatment/Opioid Pharmacotherapy
- Buprenorphine-based products
- Long-acting naltrexone
- Individual Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Group Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Couples Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Family Psychotherapy/Counseling
- Physical Health assessments with attention to primary care needs
- Psychiatric Assessments
- Smoking Cessation (medications and counseling)
- Drug Screening
- Medication Dispensing and observed daily dosing
- Infectious Disease education, Testing and Counseling (Hepatitis, TB, STD)
- Harm Reduction
- Case Management
- Parenting Classes
- Community Outreach
Salt Lake County Government
Utah department of Health
American Society of Addiction Medicine
National Institutes of health
National Institute on Drug abuse
American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence, Inc.
SAMHSA Substance Use Facility Locator
All admissions to Project Reality are voluntary and confidential. To qualify for services, please call during working hours Monday through Friday, for brief initial screening. The screening process allows us to collect important information and to make sure Project Reality is right for the individual. Once screening is complete, a full admissions assessment will be scheduled. During the screening, details of the assessment and admission processes will be reviewed. Walk-ins are also welcome, but wait times may be longer without a scheduled appointment.
New Patient Assessments start 6 Am Monday - Friday.
- Please call for an appointment to reduce wait time
- Drop-ins can often be accommodated